Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: December 30 - January 4 and ongoing into 2024.
- Cases include vent management, intubations, lines, and caths.
- There is full subspecialty support and the facility uses Cerner EMR.
- The facility is located between Fresno and Bakersfield, California.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- A facility is seeking a critical care physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- There are APPs and MDs at this facility.
- Reference ID: ORD-157887-MD-CA.
- They have pulm on staff.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- One of the facilities has 400 beds and the other is 125 beds.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Credentialing takes about 2-4 weeks.
- The schedule is day shifts but they also have nights.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago