Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 28, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- E-Icu covers at 9pm, swing shift admits 4p-2a.
- They use Epic.
- There is light rounding but mostly admits, lots of support and cross coverage.
- Locums to Perm.
- Shift Times: 6p-7a.
- Reference ID: ORD-131427-MD-CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 15 (8 admits).
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The schedule is nights from 6p-7a.
- A 300-bed hospital with 20 beds in the ICU is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- The facility is located in Greenbrea, CA.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago