Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lodi ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, the Mokelumne River flows along the edge of town and forms the Lodi Lake Wilderness Area.
- Known as the Zinfandel Capital of the World, Lodi boasts over 85 boutique wineries and the opportunity to taste over -winning varietals.
- Join a team of physicians at a highly awarded 184-bed acute care facility.
- Significant Commencement and relocation available.
- IM or FM trained with experience.
- Excellent Compensation!
- Lodi offers an abundance of recreation, from cycling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and rafting to tubing, canoeing, fishing, and much more.
- 1800/ day shift + $2000/night shft + productivity.
- Lodi's vibrant downtown offers brick-lined streets with restaurants, tasting rooms, specialty boutiques, and more with the classic Mission Arch a beloved focal point.
- Scenically located between the San Francisco Bay and the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lodi is a city of over 60,000 people in the center portion of California's Central Valley.
- No procedures required- no.
- 7 on/7 off.
- Two year path to partnership.
- Work alongside an established team with 10 physicians and a clinical performance nurse.
- They currently have an opening in California's Central Valley for a Hospitalist physician.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 26.