Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Can do full weeks in a row or partial weeks.
- 6 to 9 days of 24-hour coverage per month (given how many days the locums covered in the past).
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Setting: Hybrid Setting.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Perm Interest - Highly Preferred.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Would like MDs to see their own follow ups in the office or cover each other.
- An outpatient health center in the Greater Sacramento, California Area is looking to add a Surgeon to their team.
- 24Hour with callback.
- Residency/Training: General Surgery.
- Position Type: Locums to Perm.
- Title: Surgeon.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Proof of Covid Vaccine (required).
- Shifts could be approx.
- Along with being the capital of California, Sacramento is also known for being one of the most diverse cities in the country, with a fantastic multi-cultural food scene.
- This is a perfect position for someone who loves exploring both city and outdoor life.
- Board Status: Board Certified (required).
- EMR: Cerner.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
- The area also has ample opportunities for outdoor recreation, including the American River, a fantastic spot for kayaking and boating, and the Folsom Lake, where people fish, camp, and walk its many trails.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 24 hour.
- Experience: Minimum 1-year experience.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Position Overview.
- All ER.
- Scheduling: Starts April 2022 - Ongoing.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Required Procedures: General surgery only laparoscopic training preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.