Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Redlands) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 2-3 years experience working as a Hospitalist.
- Experienced doing H's with psych patients.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Base Hourly Rate + Shift Differentials for Hard to Fill and Holiday Dates.
- Love Your Team.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Beaver Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Vent Management.
- Did you know Beaver Medical Group is now a part of Optum?
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Both Available: Days and Evenings (8a - 8p or 8p - 8a).
- Weekends, and Week Days available if wanting Per Diem.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Optum is looking for both Full Time and Per Diem Hospitalists to join our inpatient team in Redlands, C A. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Optum and Beaver Medical Group are recruiting for a full-time Hospitalist at our Redlands Community Hospital in the Redlands area.
- Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level medical directors will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
- 12-15 patient encounters per day.
- And we are looking for amazing people like you.
- Look NO Further.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Life-Changing Work.
- 2-3 admission in a day shift.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners