Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · June 26, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (Mission Viejo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Look NO Further.
- Communicates with families, referring physicians, specialists, administration and hospital departments in the care and treatment of patients referred to the service.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Mission Hospital and Saddleback Memorial Hospital.
- Life Changing Work.
- Work with hospitals and clinical staff, social services, utilization management and other members of the interdisciplinary teams.
- EMR proficient.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Schedule:12-hour shifts 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Provide patient care in a manner consistent with hospital medical staff by-laws and referring physician requests.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Assumes responsibility to ensure that all necessary documentation is accurate, complete, and timely including medical records, billing/coding and any other such documentation as requested by hospital from time to time.
- As part of our continued growth, Optum is looking for Per Diem Nocturnists to join our team in South Orange County.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to discuss patients progress, variances and achievement of expected outcomes and plan of care.
- Coverage: Mission Hospital (Mission Viejo) and Saddleback Memorial (Laguna Hills).
- Managed Care and Medi-Cal experience desirable.
- The Clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience preferred.
- Approximately 5-8 admissions (partnering with swing-shift Hospitalist).
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- We offer competitive compensation and tail coverage.
- We want our Clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Optum California is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Conduct hospital rounds on all patients referred to the service.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners