Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Irvine) is a single-specialty group practice.
- EMR proficient.
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Average Patient Census: 12 -15 patients.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation.
- Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians.
- In addition, some roles require full Covid-19 vaccination as an essential job function.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ years of experience preferred.
- Look NO Further.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Job Keywords: Hospitalist, Irvine, CA, Califonia.
- Optum is looking for a Hospitalist to join our team.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Block Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- We are passionate about patients.
- UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local Covid-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client Covid-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM plus two-night shifts per month.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose Covid-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment.
- Position will cover two hospital facilities in South Orange County.
- Do you want to be part of something better?
- Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Admissions and rounding on assigned patients.
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Learn more at.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Life Changing Work.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners