Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · January 29, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Irvine) is a single-specialty group practice.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM plus two-night shifts per month.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- In addition, some roles require full Covid-19 vaccination as an essential job function.
- Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Job Keywords: Hospitalist, Irvine, CA, Califonia.
- Do you want to be part of something better?
- Life Changing Work.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation.
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
- At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives.
- Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Admissions and rounding on assigned patients.
- Look NO Further.
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Average Patient Census: 12 -15 patients.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- 1+ years of experience preferred.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose Covid-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Block Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off.
- Learn more at.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Optum is looking for a Hospitalist to join our team.
- UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local Covid-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client Covid-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- We are passionate about patients.
- EMR proficient.
- Position will cover two hospital facilities in South Orange County.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners