Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Long Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- EMR proficient.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- Round on patients in long term care setting and monitor high risk patients.
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary teams.
- Travel to multiple facilities in designated region.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Coordinate and ensure safe and timely discharges.
- Collaborate with care management team.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient / post-acute experience.
- Complete annual wellness visits for patients in SNF and long-term care settings.
- Admissions, rounding and manage patients, assessments, follow up care.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Region: Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Orange County.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners