Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · January 29, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Long Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Coordinate and ensure safe and timely discharges.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient / post-acute experience.
- Admissions, rounding and manage patients, assessments, follow up care.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Collaborate with care management team.
- Round on patients in long term care setting and monitor high risk patients.
- Travel to multiple facilities in designated region.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- EMR proficient.
- Complete annual wellness visits for patients in SNF and long-term care settings.
- Region: Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Orange County.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary teams.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners