Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Long Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Complete annual wellness visits for patients in SNF and long-term care settings.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Region: Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Orange County.
- Coordinate and ensure safe and timely discharges.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- EMR proficient.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Round on patients in long term care setting and monitor high risk patients.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Admissions, rounding and manage patients, assessments, follow up care.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient / post-acute experience.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary teams.
- Collaborate with care management team.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Travel to multiple facilities in designated region.
- We are passionate about patients.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners