Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · January 29, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking moonlighting, or per diem work as they are continuing training, or want to maintain their experience in an inpatient setting.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant, and family-oriented city.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law, and its PhD program in biological sciences.
- Generous compensation.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational, and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- The city is also known as the "Bicycle Capital of America" and is committed to environmental awareness.
- It's location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to the legendary recreation and leisure centers of Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks and seashores.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- Pediatric Hospitalist (Supplemental/Per Diem/Internal Locums) - Davis, CA.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- SMG is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician physician to cover inpatient per diem shifts for our Newborn rounding and ER.
- Davis is located 10 minutes west of Sacramento and one-and-a-half-hour drive to San Francisco.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Sutter Health