Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Bernardino County ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Chief Hospitalist: Earn 350K plus stipend in San Bernardino County.
- Robust benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- 7 on 7 off schedule, 2-3 admin shifts per month, 12-13 clinical shifts.
- Prefer minimum 1 year leadership.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a Chief Hospitalist opening for at a 200 bed facility 90 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
- This town also has a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model, and awarded winning private schools.
- Residents experience 350 days of sunshine per year allowing an abundance or recreational activities.
- Earn over $350k including RVU bonuses plus Generous Medical Director Stipend.
- Open ICU - NO procedures.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 16.