Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · January 29, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture and financial services.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- 0 administrative, 0 clinical.
- Centrally located, Roseville is only an hour from Lake Tahoe and two hours from the San Francisco.
- Roseville is a spectacular place to live, work and play.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Location: Roseville, CA - Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
- Specialty: Hospitalist Medical Director (0 Administrative & 0 Clinical).
- Krysta Burris,.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- 9 hour rounding or 10-12 hour admission shifts.
- Leadership experience working within a Residency Program preferred.
- Roseville's excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods makes Roseville an amazing place to raise a family.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Roseville, CA.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Specifically, the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Sutter Health