Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · June 26, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Leadership experience working within a Residency Program preferred.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- The County offers residents a variety of activities.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Jackson, CA.
- Robust retirement program.
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, etc.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- El Dorado National Forest, Silver Lake and the Mokelumne River Canyon are all within the immediate area and provides residents with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities.
- 0 FTE administrative, 0 FTE clinical.
- The Kirkwood Mountain Resort, a premier world-class ski resort and summer vacation hot spot, is also just a short drive away.
- Differentials for Night Shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
- Hours from Lake Tahoe.
- Jackson Rancheria Hotel & Casino (Theater, concerts, and more).
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Specifically, the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Location: Jackson, CA - Sutter Amador Hospital.
- Depending on your tenure and position, our benefits package may vary.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Specialty: Hospitalist Medical Director (0 FTE Administrative & 0 FTE Clinical).
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- Jackson is located about 1 hour from Sacramento, and 112.
- Our competitive benefits package provides our team and their families with the tools they need to stay healthy, inside and out.
- CME allowance.
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping, skiing, and whitewater rafting adventures.
- Wine tasting at over 40 of the most scenic and award-winning wineries.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Jackson is a lovely rural community nestled in the Sierra Nevada Foothills in Amador County.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- 9-12 hour admission shifts.
- Golfing (2 courses).
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Sutter Health