Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Humboldt County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Duties: 15 PPD, Ages seen 18+.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- This facility is 20 minutes from Jacoby Creek Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Position Overview.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- An inpatient health center in Humboldt County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Scheduling: M-F, 12hr shifts.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Compensation: DOE.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Mar 31.