Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palmdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Palmdale Regional is also an Advanced Primary Stroke Center which offers high quality care and a wide range of medical services for people who have a stroke, including therapy, cardiac care, surgery, and many neurological services.
- Cerner EMR.
- The more than 147,000 residents who. With a mixture of new housing developments and quaint, mature neighborhoods, its housing community has a variety of affordable options from which to choose.
- Exciting Daytime Hospitalist opportunity located in beautiful southern CA.
- 12 hour shifts with 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Named one of the fastest-growing cities in America, the city of Palmdale has enjoyed tremendous growth and prosperity over the last decade.
- American Heart Association.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Named a 2022-2023 High Performing Hospital for Kidney Failure, Heart Failure and Copd by United States News & World Report.
- Awarded an 'A' for Patient Safety in Leapfrog's Spring 2022 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Mission: Lifeline and Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll.
- Rrts run by ICU nurses by Hospitalist usually attends.
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- This opportunity is located at Palmdale Regional Medical Center in Palmdale, CA and offers a generous compensation package with a start date bonus!
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines.
- And the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Heart-Check Mark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (Abim or Abfm).
- 184 bed community hospital.
- 60 hours of physician coverage per day (4 daytime physicians & 1 nocturnist).
- The Cardiac Center provides comprehensive testing, diagnostic and interventional care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- No procedures required & no codes.
- Its state-of-the-art Cardiac Center includes two cardiac catheterization labs and a cardiac suite in the operating room.
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center is a 186-bed facility whose major services include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nuclear Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Services, Surgery(including Robotics), and Wound Care.
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits pacakge.
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification from The Joint Commission.
- Intensivists in-house daily.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services