Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Paso Robles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SLO CAL offers countless outdoor experiences.
- Personalized, quality care, and advances.
- Intensivist coverage daily 8 am to 4pm daily.
- Medical, surgical and outpatient services.
- A 122-bed acute care hospital, delivers.
- Conveniently located midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, this fertile playground boasts 315 days of sunshine per year and 80 miles of coastal playground to explore.
- 27k volume.
- Medium to high acuity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Or discover a new passion with stand-up paddleboarding.
- Open space abounds near the county's eight golf courses, providing some of the best views on the Central Coast.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Located in the heart of California, SLO CAL is known for its relaxed pace.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Cast a line, and reel in your next catch - SLO CAL boasts both ocean and freshwater fishing.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 114 hospital bed capacity.
- The health of.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Soak up the Pacific Ocean's beauty up close with perennial favorites, such as surfing and kayaking.
- Wineries, breweries, farm tours, California Mission history, and rugged adventure await.
- Slow down in SLO CAL, where the good life unfolds moment by moment.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full benefits package including 401k.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With a medical staff of more than 115, they specialize in Maternity Care, Emergency Services, Surgery and Joint Replacement, as well as a broad array of.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Twin Cities Community Hospital,.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Play in the surf at one of SLO CAL's pristine beaches, or observe the world hidden just below the water's surface by visiting a fascinating collection of tide pools.
- The communities in the San Luis Obispo County region.
- Miles of hiking trails invite you to explore the region on foot, whether you're seeking solitude among nature or sweeping vistas of stunning coastline.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services has an exciting NEW opening for a hospitalist to join our program at Twin Cities Community Hospital in the San Luis Obispo County region of California!
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services