Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · January 29, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (French Camp) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Teaching site for the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy.
- Critical care surgeons are on staff 24 hours per day and the hospital provides comprehensive outpatient services including primary care and specialty clinics as well as satellite outpatient clinics.
- San Joaquin General Hospital's graduate medical education is one of the most prestigious programs in Northern California.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians for San Joaquin General Hospital in California's Central Valley.
- 104-bed acute-care, teaching hospital.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Their training programs have successfully served California, and the nation with accomplished medical professionals.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Their GME programs are built around strong research and clinical education components and they are an affiliate of U.C. Davis School of Medicine.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive Pay.
- County's EMS base station.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- San Joaquin General Hospital is a teaching hospital that is ranked in the top 20% of hospitals nationally for quality patient care.
- 13% admit rate.
- Physician residencies, affiliated with the University of California, Davis School of Medicine include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.
- French Camp is located in California's Central Valley, between Yosemite National Park and coastal beaches, only 10 minutes outside of Stockton and 30 minutes from the popular Lodi wine region.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Average Daily Census: 12-18 encounters.
- Pharmacy Residency Program.
- 15-25% acuity.
- Must be comfortable with lines and intubations.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Acute care addition.
- Employee Status.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Malpractice Provided: $1 million/$3 million policy.
- Residents will round in AM.
- ED with 43,800 annual visits.
- The only trauma center in the county.
- Its large, modern campus is currently undergoing additional growth to add a new 30,000 sq.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- French Camp is a small residential area in San Joaquin County with a rich history.
- It is a short drive from a number of family-friendly activities including world-class museums and galleries, professional sporting events, and vibrant farmer's markets.
- The communities of San Joaquin County offer residents a unique choice of residential lifestyles with urban lofts and condominiums, planned residential subdivisions with lakes, wine country living, open waterway lifestyles and other amenities or enjoy a rural country estate setting.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Access to group-based 401K, health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Full back-up of specialties available.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services