Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · March 20, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation stipend.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- 1 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports, and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- 1872 hours per year to be 1 full time employee (17-18 shifts per month).
- Annual stipend for participating in the Float role.
- Our competitive benefits package provides our team and their families with the tools they need to stay healthy, inside and out.
- Shift based.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- We currently have full time, part time and supplemental positions available and individual locations as well as a Hospitalist Float position.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks, and historical sites.
- CME allowance.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California.
- Depending on your tenure and position, our benefits package may vary.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking Hospitalists to join our Hospitalist Program that operates in Sacramento, Roseville, Auburn and Davis, CA.
- Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- Award winning 401(k) plan.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Sutter Health